Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I can't always take a picture either



When I setup this blog in the back alley of my main blog, I tried to see how many comments I could get on a single post.  I left the single post up there by itself for many months.  That first post has and probably will always have the most comments on this blog.  Finally it became time to move on to another idea, so I started to add more posts over time.  But this is not my main blog so I seldom post here.

Today this blog serves as a place for posts about blogging.  Typically I'll focus on my inabilities to create a good post.

Another popular post among the thirty or so posts laying around this back alley of a blog is "Scaramouche scaramouche will you do the fandango?"

I believe it's the title that people were browsing over to on that post.


So what brings you here?
blog comments powered by Disqus