Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Can I be quick

Probably not.  I like to plan.  I think about it for awhile.  


Deja vu thinking

That's when you learn something and think, I knew that.  It happens to me and it just happened with my blogging.

Here's the lesson - 
Often we focus better when we are challenged.






My blog background has been posted before and you can find it under the background page, so I'm skipping that for now.

After the initial reason for the "A Few Clowns Short" was mostly over, I continued to post.  But not very often because I was not getting any comments/feedback and it didn't look like I had regular readers.  I was spending more time thinking about what to write than writing whatever.

Then I found this blog challenge (some call them memes but I'm not sure that's the correct use of the word) called Spin Cycle.  It was a weekly thing and did it a few times.

Surprise.  I enjoyed some feedback.  Along the way, I found a few more blog challenges.  I never care for schedules and now on my own time I am certainly avoiding the constraint of a schedule.

However, I rediscovered that these challenges bring some focus to my posts.

My current challenge is about the song, "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

I believe it will make for better blog reading too.


0 comments: