Sunday, December 30, 2012

I’d love to change the blog

but I don’t know what to do.
So I leave it up to you.

(I’ll probably be still saying this ten years after)

As I sit picking away the moments that make up a dull day, flashes of the past play games with the present. Have you ever stopped, looked around, smelled the wind, and wonder how you got here? No, me neither.

 

Why am I soft in the middle now? 
Why am I soft in the middle the rest of my life is so hard?

Call me Al.

Is it still a dream after it's written down? Maybe a still dream.


Watch out 
You might get what you're after 
Cool babies 
Strange but not a stranger 
I’m - an - ordinary - guy

I don’t care to burn down the blog. Just trying to keep it alive.

Watching comment numbers fluctuating like the price on a gas station pump can be discouraging. You start to question your approach, your ideas.  I want you to take me to funkytown. Oh wait, that’s too old. No one does funky anymore.

Do I let the background music change my direction?

Tell me where is sanity?

blog comments powered by Disqus