Wednesday, August 31, 2022

long and winding road

 I just noticed that I failed to post anything up here on my alternative forgotten blog this year.


Listening to music always inspires a few extra thoughts in my mind. I like analogies. They often provide alternative views of life.

Most everyone has been on a long and winding road but we have also been in/on other places too. How about a life analogy being:

  • a muddy ditch
  • a steep slippery path
  • a raging flood
  • a crashing ocean wave
  • a lazy river
  • a freezing winter blast of snow
  • a dark room with scattered Lego bricks

Now you might recall The Beatles wrote and sang "The Long and Winding Road". However, Sheryl Crow, wrote "Everyday Is A Winding Road".

Everyday is a winding road
I get a little bit closer
Everyday is a faded sign
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine





blog comments powered by Disqus