Sunday, April 29, 2012

escape velocity

Over at my more active blog, A Few Clowns Short, I posted this question (and a few other words):

The escape velocity for earth is about 25,000 miles per hour. How many posts per day is needed to reach blog escape velocity?

Even if we could slice into our brains I don't think we would find the reason for our reasoning.  Didn't Freud blame anything on your mother (not "your mother" but mothers in general)?  I think it is too complicated to pin down, at least not very well.

There is pressure on me to do something I really don't want to do.  Not directly involved with blogging but certainly related to available time in the day so it would cut into blogging.

This ICB blog doesn't take up much time since I have rarely posted.  It is sorta a backwater with the occasional ripple from a passing canoe.

I guess as long as I have a working one, I'll be wondering why the brain feels the way it does.
blog comments powered by Disqus